Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally, the loss

My most poignant loss are the Specialized Arc glasses I’m wearing in the picture below. I’ve had them for about a year and a half and really liked them. I think I put them down on the table at State Street Brats, but the bartender told me the day after the race no one had turned them in. I’m not surprised. By contrast, I was astonished that someone turned them in when I left them on a table at the Steelhead Brewery in Irvine.

These two incidents point out that these very-lightweight glasses are not good casual glasses: too darn easy to forget about.

I’m not certain yet if I’ll replace them. They’re expensive (a suggested retail price of 230 USD), and I do have an old pair of Oakley M Frame Pro’s, albeit without the photochromatic lenses I liked so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home