“6½ Questions for 2007”
One of the senior Triathletes of the Dead Runners’ Society sent “6½ Questions for 2007”. Her questions are in bold italics; my answers are not:
1. What one word describes your 2007 season? Does it match what you said last December in anticipation of this year?
2. What one word comes to mind when you think about your 2008 season?
3. Did you race any new distance this year or try any new type of racing or sport?
4. What was your greatest thrill or joy this year from training or racing?
Learning to swim in open water; being able to do the Ironman-distance swim in training and in the race (albeit slower than I wanted).
5. What was your biggest disappointment this year from training or racing?
DNF at IM Wisconsin.
6. What was your favorite race in 2007?
Only did one: IM Wisconsin, which I enjoyed despite DNF.